1. The personal information of Users processed by the Company.
1.1. The site collects, obtains access and uses for the purposes specified by the Policy personal data of Users, technical and other information related to Users.
1.3. Also, technical information refers to information that is automatically transmitted to the Company in the process of using the Site using the software installed on the User’s device.
1.4. The User’s personal data means the information that the User provides to the Company when filling out an application on the Site and subsequent use of the Site. Information required to provide the Company is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
1.5. The company may also process data made publicly available by the subject of personal data or subject to publication, or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The Company does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User, and does not have the ability to evaluate its legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and maintains this information up to date.
2. The purposes of processing personal information of Users.
2.1. The main goal of the Company in collecting personal data is to provide information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data to:
● Identification of the party in the framework of the services provided;
● Providing services and customer support at the request of Users;
● Improving the quality of services, ease of use, development and development of the Site, eliminating technical or security problems;
● Analysis to expand and improve services, content and advertising services;
● Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, updating services and advertising offers based on information preferences of Users;
● Targeting advertising materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
● Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data;
2.2. The company uses technical information anonymized for the purposes specified in clause 2.1.
3. Terms and methods of processing personal information of users and its transfer
to third parties.
3.1. The user agrees to the processing of his personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact details).
3.2. Processing of the User’s personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data.
3.3. With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited circle of persons.
3.4. The Company has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
● The user has agreed to such actions;
● Transfer is necessary for the use by the User of a certain service of the Site or for the execution of a specific contract or agreement with the User;
● Transfer to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
● In order to protect the rights of